Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Almost 100 lbs gone!

Here I am fighting this last 5-7 lbs to be able to reach 2 of my goals. Getting under 200 and losing 100 lbs. Seems like the past few weeks have been a struggle and sometimes I feel like I am comfortable here. Maybe  I'll accept this weight and just hang out. But then I run across an old picture of me and I see how far I have come and I can not give up at this point. I am getting there, I never thought I would be able to do this. Thought I was just destined to be overweight.
Now I have accepted the fact that I will never be SKINNY. Nor do I want to. When I am working out, and  can now see my leg muscles , I love it! I worked for that! Now just to get off that extra weight around them, so others can see!
Well anyway, here are a few pictures of where I am now. I still have a long way to go, got lots of lumps to iron out, but wow its better than its ever been!
 I was trying on new workout clothes. I don't have a full mirror at home, so I use one when I get the chance :)


No comments:

Post a Comment